Chasis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackT06

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Does anyone know where i can get a plain chasis for a build I'm going to start it musnt have holes in though!!

How come from scratch? Seems like an expensive headache, though very interesting!

Well not exactly from scratch but puting parts from diffrent cars together but we need a chasis to base it on to start off

I never heard of a "blank" chassis but I haven't heard of a lot of things, I'm sure! One option is to have a machine shop mill ya one from scratch. Can't imagine this being very cheap. Could also fill the holes in an existing chassis with a tig welder, making sure to not get the metal so hot that it warps. Lots of finish grinding involved here, but it'll be cheap enough.

well i will have to get one with holes and fill it because i have got the equipment to do that at home just where is a cheap pleace to get one??

Hard telling. Best bet is to search ebay and other places. Find the one you want and let the pluggin' begin! Good luck, post pics.

Do you know any good ones which are cheap

look for a Traxxas Tmaxx chassis. It's a flat chassis with very minimal holes

Back