Chasis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JackT06

RC Newbie
RC Driving Style
Does anyone know where i can get a plain chasis for a build I'm going to start it musnt have holes in though!!

JackT06

RC Newbie
RC Driving Style
Well not exactly from scratch but puting parts from diffrent cars together but we need a chasis to base it on to start off

Metalhead Matt

RCNT VIP
RC Driving Style
Bashing
I never heard of a "blank" chassis but I haven't heard of a lot of things, I'm sure! One option is to have a machine shop mill ya one from scratch. Can't imagine this being very cheap. Could also fill the holes in an existing chassis with a tig welder, making sure to not get the metal so hot that it warps. Lots of finish grinding involved here, but it'll be cheap enough.

JackT06

RC Newbie
RC Driving Style
well i will have to get one with holes and fill it because i have got the equipment to do that at home just where is a cheap pleace to get one??

Metalhead Matt

RCNT VIP
RC Driving Style
Bashing
Hard telling. Best bet is to search ebay and other places. Find the one you want and let the pluggin' begin! Good luck, post pics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.