Chargers under 80USD?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImBored

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Would some of you be so kind and recommend some dual chargers under 80USD? 3s LiPo and 8v Nimh are all I really care about for now, but up to 4s would be fine, can't see myself needing more than 4s anytime soon. No Amazon please, most things don't ship to Estonia from there, and wouldn't really want to use any forwarders. EU plug is a must-have and 240V AC is a must-have.

That one will work. It didnt come up in my banggood search for some reason. I've never heard of that brand before though
On a side note you know what 'State/Province' means in chinahobbyline.com ?

State in the USA would be like Ohio, New York, California etc. In Canada I believe they are called provinces. Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia etc. Just a way to divide up the countries because they are so big. Estonia I'm assuming doesn't have these.

State in the USA would be like Ohio, New York, California etc. In Canada I believe they are called provinces. Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia etc. Just a way to divide up the countries because they are so big. Estonia I'm assuming doesn't have these.
It needs to be filled with something to make the order so I might be a bit screwed.

Back