Change of Plans

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone try to drive my slash and we will all be in trouble
My sunfire ended up getting converted into a short course truck and this is what it looks like now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210513_081338.jpg
    IMG_20210513_081338.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20210513_081330.jpg
    IMG_20210513_081330.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 41
I think they are cool, but they just don't fit my style. I prefer monster trucks in general.
I just like the style of them and watching them race by, drift through the desert, and hit jumps.

Forgot to mention that I started getting hentai stickers from my Weeb friends so I put them on the underside of the tetons body. They call it the Waifu Mobile

Here is a crappy video I uploaded. If anyone wants to mabye donate a Go-pro or like literally anuthing at all, that would be great lol.
This is the type of videos I make with my phone (pixel 3a nothing crazy lol). It's really about the positioning of the camera and lighting. Here's a good one I made:

Here's a failed(ish) video I made:

Some m
🤣Seen that number around the internet, and still not sure what it means, but I'm not gonna question it 😅
more to add earlier 69 people were online on this forum. and the playlist I made today had 69 songs. it kinda werid. maybe its a sign LMAO

and it was an Eminem playlist in case yall are curious

Its a mix of both musics to be murdered by, the eminem show, and kamikaze
My playlist for Eminem just has all the good songs from all his albums. The only album I don't have songs from yet is Music To Be Murdered By Side B. That means I even have Encore and Infinite.

All my friends want the Slash. I was like I can try, but my bag might be to small.
Jconcepts has a shortcourse back pack. I can almost fit a scx10 ii and 1/8 stampede, one body on one body off.

Making me feel old. I got the marshal mathers lp back in 99 or 00

Back