CEN Genesis..Again

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wrong thread, and It also looks like crap. Sorry to say, but the CEN brand doesn't have a good name in the monster truck buisness, especially when the CEN MT2 came out. I have drove that car, and it does handle well, but its as durable as my HPI RS4 rtr3, so I guess its really your choice but id even reccomend the T-Maxx over that truck.

i saw that in the rc car action magazine. that looks sick. is there any other pictures of that? that thing must be a beast.
savager

i guess you got to it before me silenthunterkellen. i didnt even do research or anything and i dont know about CEN so i dunno. i just thought it would be pretty fast with a .46 and 3 speed. my bad.
savager

SilentHunterKellen, this is not in the wrong thread! I put it in the Savge Forum purposly to Inform people. Hence the "Just an FYI" in the first Sencance, Genius.

Its called Other Monster Trucks, or General Nitro.

shk is right mark
this is the savage thread most of us dont give a damn about anything but savages
so think next time and save us the effort tot each u ur horrid ways

Yep this thread doesn't belong here.

Get over it guys

Wrong thread, and It also looks like crap. Sorry to say, but the CEN brand doesn't have a good name in the monster truck buisness, especially when the CEN MT2 came out. I have drove that car, and it does handle well, but its as durable as my HPI RS4 rtr3, so I guess its really your choice but id even reccomend the T-Maxx over that truck.

Geez guys is it that big of a deal? You guys have wasted more space complaining about it. I know a lot of savage owners waiting on this truck and I am glad he placed this here. Kellen if the new Genesis is so bad maybe you can tell us why..... other than "It also looks like crap"....

I didnt say the Genesis is crap, I'm just saying it has a low chance of being a gem because of the badge it wears. Also: If someone was really looking for this thread, they would have nowhere to find it-I definitely wouldnt look in the savage thread. So just keep the info an a good place to read if someone actually wants to know more.:chillpill

Genesis

I didnt say the Genesis is crap, I'm just saying it has a low chance of being a gem because of the badge it wears.

O.K. so in other words you are stereotyping it. You know I enjoy my Savage alot but I know there are going to be newer, faster and stronger trucks coming out. I hope the new Cen is a good truck. A .46 engine and 3 speed tranny is going to be hard to beat on the low end and the top. Have you seen how similar the Cen frame is to the Savage? This isnt another pan "truggy" that everyone else is coming out with. I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. By the way, if you are going to ask someone to chill first review the content you post so you can see they are just responding to your remarks. :thumbup:

Not to disagree with anyone, but the thread should have been started in the Other Monster Truck section or the General Nitro Talk section. The Savage section is for Savage-related posts.

If you want Savage owners to get the information, post this kind of thing in the General Nitro Talk section. Most of our members check that section along with the one that applies to the flavor ride they own. Others that would be shopping for a new MT might look in the Other Monster Truck section. Either would have been a better place to drop this thread.

As for the truck itself, it looks pretty good on paper. We'll have to see it in action or live before rendering a judgement.