Castle Creations Copperhead Sensor wire

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First, make sure it's plugged in correctly (right orientation, all the way in). If that's not it, it could also be that the motor wires are not plugged in the right order. What motor are you running?

First, make sure it's plugged in correctly (right orientation, all the way in). If that's not it, it could also be that the motor wires are not plugged in the right order. What motor are you running?
Everything is hooked up correctly?this the motor specs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 33
try a new sensor wire . I have had them fail .. or if you have a vom . test the conductivity of each contact, I've had a nib esc with included sensor wire be bad..

try a new sensor wire . I have had them fail .. or if you have a vom . test the conductivity of each contact, I've had a nib esc with included sensor wire be bad..
The Copperhead 10 has the sensor wire built into the ESC, so it's not replaceable...

@Rude1155 does the system just run on sensorless mode or does it not move/ functional at all?

I've never had any issues with mine, but if it persists, try contacting Castle Customer Support.

sure it is it just takes some work.. a good iron.have you pulled on wires that go into motor?.maybe ever pull tabs out and re-crimp them.some times this hobby requires making new skills

sure it is it just takes some work.. a good iron.have you pulled on wires that go into motor?.maybe ever pull tabs out and re-crimp them.some times this hobby requires making new skills
Good idea, but I think that will void the Castle warranty, so only try it if the problem isn't covered by the warranty.

Good idea, but I think that will void the Castle warranty, so only try it if the problem isn't covered by the warranty.
send it in if it has warranty(good luck getting it fixed 4 free.I'm my times with cc they dont honor a warranty. they make you at fault. 2 escs that failed and 1 10 amp bec.. )no faith in warranty fixes.lol

Back