Castle creations CM36 7700 1/10 motor?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard the lowe the number the faster you will get... like i have the 5700 and I really want to go with a 4200 or 2200 castle creations for my slash.. I hope this helps alittle.

You can't go 2200 kv in a 1/10 the 2200 kv is the mamba monster? I think i might go for the 4800kv for my firestorm then??

yeah you can... in the slash's that one is offerd if you want to pay extra.. it is just going to be completly insane though!!!!! it will work or I will make it work... yeah the 4800 should keap that thing flying considering what my slash does with the 5700...:first_place:

If you did that , It would be truly epic lol.

Thanks

I'm running the cc sidewinder 5700kv in my Rusty and have ran 3s with out a problem with 2s I'm hitting about 46-48 mph with 23/90 gearing and with 3s its just scary got it to 53mph and still had throttle left but it was almost uncontrollable

Last edited:
yeah i am def. not sayin my slash is slow by no means!!! she tares.. I am just dumb enough to try the exteme.. If I dont put one on my 2wd slash then I will be putting it in a 4wd... Dont get me wrong it may be amonth or two until I do this but I will keap you all posted as soon as I doit.

Back