Carb blowby

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim T Cooper

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone know what would make motor puff back through the carb while it's running?

Is it backfireing or just popping fuel as you crank it. I've see fuel pop out of the carb on an over primed engine or puff at intial fire when starting from hydrolocked state. I've never seen on do thdt after it was running.

Is it backfireing or just popping fuel as you crank it. I've see fuel pop out of the carb on an over primed engine or puff at intial fire when starting from hydrolocked state. I've never seen on do thdt after it was running.
Thanks sv250 I think it was really loaded up but I also changed the carb and it runs like a champ. I don't know how the carb could do that.