Can't wait for the campground to open.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scavenger

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I can't wait to go camping this summer. We got a seasonal for the first time and it will be good to live at the campground. We only have a 19 foot camper and a 20yo truck but you don't need much to enjoy yourself.
20210919_152415.jpg

It is. Sounds like a Ferrari lol,gets 7.4mpg and will only do 95mph flat out on level ground. It's terrifying fun at speed. I bought it like it is for 5K, couldn't pass it up. It was modded for use as a demo truck for an audio shop somewhere. Short tube headers, K&N intake, 8" lift, drilled and slotted brakes, 18" wheels. The swampers that were on it were ancient so it got 4 37" Nittos last fall.
I call it my blizzard limo. It's big fun in the snow.

It is. Sounds like a Ferrari lol,gets 7.4mpg and will only do 95mph flat out on level ground. It's terrifying fun at speed. I bought it like it is for 5K, couldn't pass it up. It was modded for use as a demo truck for an audio shop somewhere. Short tube headers, K&N intake, 8" lift, drilled and slotted brakes, 18" wheels. The swampers that were on it were ancient so it got 4 37" Nittos last fall.
I call it my blizzard limo. It's big fun in the snow.
Is yours dark red like in door jam and under hood original paint?

Is yours dark red like in door jam and under hood original paint?
Nope, it's all black original paint with a rippled pass door bottom from me running it down the side of tha Walmart shopping cart corral and a thousand scratches. It would look good cleaned up but I don't need that kind of truck in my life 😂. I need to do the door bottoms and outer rockers still. The floor,inner rockers and frame is totally rust free and got sand blasted and undercoated.
I'm still a little shocked how much $$$ these trucks are worth right now.