Canadian Dealers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insomniak

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey just wondering where other canadians shop for parts in canada so we dont get hit with duty on everything or have to wait a month to get it .I've tried greathobbies but i dont find they stock much that i need .TIA for any help you can provide.
Jay

well my lhs stocks basically everything stock for a t-maxx and alot of aftermarkets but its so expensive. i get nailed like 15 bucks for stock front suspension arms. and for 1 corner of aluminum a arms its like 40 bucks atleast

y'know i could almost handle paying a bit more to have it at my fingertips. my lhs doesn't stock anything except rtr kits and ur reg stuff like tires and some basic traxxas parts. on top of that they seem to put things other ppl ordered out on the shelf then when u try to buy it they say it was special ordered for someone else and if u would like one they can order it with a 2-4 week wait of course .not a very good solution for an impatient person such as myself .i've ordered a few things from towerhobbies and will see what shipping time and duty will be like maybe if its not too bad a few friends can mass order and split express shipping i guess either way i will let any other lurking canucks know cause so far compared to the states canada does not seem to be a buyer friendly place to be an rc addict.

I order all my parts off ebay.Pay 1/3 the price and parts are at my door in under 14 days and never had to pay for duty yet.I stock one or double of everything as my LHS is 342 km away.