Can you help identify this 1/10 buggy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take a look at the HSP brand...your new toy resembles a lot of their stuff at quick glance. Enjoy it man ???

I researching and it maybe a XTM, in Europe it maybe Great Vigor Rhino or Reely Rhino but still not sure. I found the arms that resemble the current one that I need to replace but all the seller are outside of US. Part no. EL347F and EL347R.

Yes...hsp has lead me to these....thank you. Was hoping someone can pinpoint exactly the model....wish I had a 3d printer and know how to use one....

3D printers are great, but they are designed for prototyping. Trying to print parts only leads to disappointment.

I’m a cnc machinist and programmer by trade and have played with 3D printers a little here and there. I work at a prototype aerospace and automotive machine shop with access to machines of all types. We reverse engineer parts of all shapes and sizes and materials everyday. Where there is a will there is a way. Never say never. ????

Back