Can Someone Please Help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
idk it might be for taking turns faster or jumping

I have never seen this before, but it might be to prevent roll overs. The horizontal shocks in the back replaced the bars that are the same as the ones right behind the front shocks.

now thats just goofy there!

That would allow a lot of camber gain when cornering, not a good thing.

It looks like it would prevent roll overs like mentioned above. I'm not sure though.

I don't know how it would prevent roll overs. Unless the shock isn't currently at full extension, but it almost has to be or the wheels would be sitting like this \ / when looking at it in the photo from the front.

My guess is someone got bored and wanted to see what putting shocks on something in a somewhat useless fashion does. Probably would have saved himself a headachy by just ziptieing a couple shocks to the fuel tank.

I don't know how it would prevent roll overs. Unless the shock isn't currently at full extension, but it almost has to be or the wheels would be sitting like this \ / when looking at it in the photo from the front.

My guess is someone got bored and wanted to see what putting shocks on something in a somewhat useless fashion does. Probably would have saved himself a headachy by just ziptieing a couple shocks to the fuel tank.

haha

i was aware that it was just replacing the arms but wasn't sure what they would do