Can I use green cleaner on my rc?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NurturantQuasar

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It’s time for me to clean my rc. It’s not water proof electronics so I can’t dowse it in water with my hose and scrub it with a brush then dry it off with a hair dryer or sometimes my heat gun on a low setting like I usually do. I green cleaner fine to use to clean it off? Will it eat the plastic?

Simple green*

I found out yes it is fine. My car is clean now after an hour. Now it’s time to go bash and get it a mess again lol.

Last edited:
Simple green*

I found out yes it is fine. My car is clean now after an hour. Now it’s time to go bash and get it a mess again lol.
You can also use totally awesome. I love that stuff I use it for everything. I get it from the dollar store here in dirty jersey. Literally works for everything and anything

No ,it wont eat the RC ,a lot of people use it!
You can actually consume it an it wont hurt you!... :hehe:
oh that's funny brought back a memory of my little sister.. who ate 3 cotton candies at cedar point/(she was 9 was a heck of a sugar rush) the next morning she screams from the bathroom . O .. my #2 is blue and when I wipe its green am I ok... ?? Can I get a vid of the guy drinking simple green and the results a few hours tops later.?

Just watching spraying it directly onto bearings though as its a degreaser. Wiping them doesn't hurt but dont spray it directly on to them.

I buy the concentrated stuff and dilute it with water and fill different spray bottles. I use it alot at the track to clean the tires and the RC itself. Works very well.

Back