Can anyone relate?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Can any of you married guy's relate to this?

14472953.gif

Last edited:
No mine read,
1968 GTO Mint condition. Wife go pissed when she couldn’t grab the $100 bill off of the dashboard during acceleration.

Must sell to buy a Mini-van.

Mine was close to Eddy's:

'68 Chevelle SS396 convertable. Just bought wife and house.:depress:

Originally posted by Fett
Mine was close to Eddy's:

'68 Chevelle SS396 convertable. Just bought wife and house.:depress:

Oh quit whinning Fett, if I am not mistaken you still have a 68 Camaro just restored sitting in your garage. Where-o-where has my AMX Javelin gone? :depress: Still no mini van here though!

Being single does have its good points sometimes

Rob:cheers:

thats rough having to sell things because you got married, oh well I still have my 68 dart:D Like the joke Flattop:cheerful:

Man you dudes got Screwed. I got maried get and I got a new house a second income to support my hobbies a new home theater setup that is over 4 grand and tail when ever I want it.. You just have to make sure and marry a real desperate woman. X

Originally posted by x_789
tail when ever I want it.. You just have to make sure and marry a real desperate woman. X

X, how long you been married? The tail thing gives it away, that WILL change over time, lol.

Originally posted by NCNitro

X, how long you been married? The tail thing gives it away, that WILL change over time, lol.

not always, I have been married over ten years, and my wife literally can't get enough. Sometimes it is too much for me. Call me lucky, call my wife freaky, call me tired:thumbsup:

Man you dudes got Screwed. I got maried get and I got a new house a second income to support my hobbies a new home theater setup that is over 4 grand and tail when ever I want it.. You just have to make sure and marry a real desperate woman. X

Hey X, I resemble that remark:banana:

Well, except for the desperate, when I get home today I will post a pic.;)

Originally posted by nitro dave

not always, I have been married over ten years, and my wife literally can't get enough. Sometimes it is too much for me. Call me lucky, call my wife freaky, call me tired:thumbsup:
Well I haven't been married that long but that is the exact same thing with me my wife is always un the mood lets say.

Originally posted by Maxxmillion

Hey X, I resemble that remark

Well, except for the desperate, when I get home today I will post a pic.

Well I was just joking I hit the jackpot but post a pic not wise not wise at all with this group I will take your word and you take mine and we will both be better off ... X

LOL! Yeah, I wasn't palnning on a real pic, something from the cattle variety:cheers:

Originally posted by NCNitro

NCnitro, you are so right my friend.

I was like some of the other guy's posting on this, when we first got married, we were screwing like rabbits, then after the kids were born, bye bye nookie. you other guy's that are gettin plenty, enjoy it while it lasts

Originally posted by FLATTOP

NCnitro, you are so right my friend.

I was like some of the other guy's posting on this, when we first got married, we were screwing like rabbits, then after the kids were born, bye bye nookie. you other guy's that are gettin plenty, enjoy it while it lasts

seriously it has been ten years and shows no sign of slowing down, but we don't have kids either, so there ya have it. Until we do, its :banana: for me

See that is a fundamental mistake in marriage the addition of life forms to the family unit. KIDS SUCK unless you can return them to their rightful owneres IE you are an aunt or uncle me and my wife and then you get to give them back to your sister or borther. Notice these kids are blood related otherwise all kids fall in the follow catagory "I HATE KIDS." I am not about to have one then I would have to gorw up my self and split my toy money with some one else SCREW THAT x

I hear ya Dave
even though I would not trade my kids for the world, I would like to be in your shoes my friend, 10 years and still going strong, impressive

See that is a fundamental mistake in marriage the addition of life forms to the family unit. KIDS SUCK unless you can return them to their rightful owneres IE you are an aunt or uncle me and my wife and then you get to give them back to your sister or borther. Notice these kids are blood related otherwise all kids fall in the follow catagory "I HATE KIDS." I am not about to have one then I would have to gorw up my self and split my toy money with some one else SCREW THAT x

Well said, my wife and I didn't plan my daughter. I am lucky she is VERY well behaved. I don't even like her friends coming over!
But, I do enjoy being a Dad, but we decided long ago that one is good enough!:D

I like woman with big asses. Thats why I married an Italian. And they dont know squat except how to cook. Now I have a big ass 8-0

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
I like woman with big asses. Thats why I married an Italian. And they dont know squat except how to cook. Now I have a big ass 8-0

thank-you captain random...:eyepatch:

Back