Busted!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLATTOP

llama boy
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Busted!!!! now with pic

Now we know what Skymaxx does all day

14414912.gif

Last edited:
Sorry, dude...I have bad gas from time to time, but that is on an oil rig. I've never been on one...overflown a few, but never been on one. Must be my stunt double.

That is a good likeness; however, and I may just keep it for the hell of it.

:doh: I try to do something nice and show the good people here what you do all day and all you do is give me crap about it. I know it's an oil rig, that's not the point. geez, I give up. I'm going to my room now and have a good cry. :depress:

Just trying to be helpful...I want you to be more accurate in your shots. Maybe you should practice on Matts; he's an easier target to hit. Just aim for the big bullseye on his forehead.

Matt is a lucky man to have so many people here who care about him.

Can't you feel the love Matt??

Just like every court needs a jester, every village needs an idiot. We have a few jesters and one big idiot.

I :bow: before you oh great Skymaxx
Your wit alway's amazes me

Matts your just way to easy to pissoff. Your like a dog thats not been fed for a week you will bite at anything thats thrown your way. Its sad the way you jump through hoops like you do:\

I think FLATTOP just found out how to use te attachment button He only has about 7 new posts with attachments.

Actually, this is his first post using a hosted image. I think he discovered the joys of WS_FTP

Originally posted by Mayhem
I think FLATTOP just found out how to use te attachment button He only has about 7 new posts with attachments.

being a computer goof, I was lucky to get the attachments to show up, much less a picture

Last edited:
Originally posted by Hunter
Matts your just way to easy to pissoff. Your like a dog thats not been fed for a week you will bite at anything thats thrown your way. Its sad the way you jump through hoops like you do:\

Not really, he is simply trying to be helpful. Afterall isn't that what this site is all about...helping others. Matts is doing his best to help us bash the living daylights out of him. So far he is doing an excellent job. At this rate, his post count will be 2000 before we can stop it. He will also be the only member to have attained the rank of "He that is crapped on by all." It doesn't exist yet, but we are working with the powers that be to come up with an appropriate icon and the right font for displaying his new title. In the meantime, he will have to settle for "RC Motor Mouth". Matts, keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Skymaxx my friend, you are the gift that keeps on giving

Thats what those MREs will do to you.

Sky, I love your ability to turn any subject into a Matts bash session. :thumbsup:

My point is that you just found the Attachment button and your click happy

Originally posted by Mayhem
My point is that you just found the Attachment button and your click happy

I was in a good mood that night and might have been click happy yes

LOL when i logged on I saw a lot of posts from you and was like whoa

Originally posted by NCNitro
Thats what those MREs will do to you.

Sky, I love your ability to turn any subject into a Matts bash session. :thumbsup:

So you like the way I turned this bust on Sky' thread into a bash the dummy thread. It is a special gift, as FLAT TOP mentioned, that I like to share.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx

So you like the way I turned this bust on Sky' thread into a bash the dummy thread. It is a special gift, as FLAT TOP mentioned, that I like to share.

Gift my rump;) Its like whipping a dog thats tied to a post, he can't run and you dont have to chase him. There is just no sport in it anymore it gotten way to easy. Here let me put it in a way you will under stand SkyMaxx its kind of like a piper cub having a dog fight with an F15.