busted carb.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjordan2004

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey guys i was wondering if this looks like something that hpi would replace. if you look closely you can see part of the seal missing, causing my engine to run full throttle, also i think it is just the metal ring that is cracked.

Attachments

• carb.jpg
    carb.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 150
all yo can do is call them.. wannarunem's carb got stuck.. the pincher screw thing swisted and wouldnt let the carb come out.. they are sending him another one.. just call them there pretty good about it!!

Send them a photo and go from there it wont hurt to ask :)

I have a stock S-25 carb from my savage that I can sell you cheap. Send me a PM if your interested

Damn did you overtighten that thing? I may need to start looking at my carb as the Slid on mine just twists... Screwing up my idle. Taking that apart tonite to see whats up with it.

how old is the engine?? if its fairly new, then i say yes pretty sure HPI should hook u up. if it like a yrs old i doubt it. looks to me like u may have over tightened it.

yeah dude i got a carb from my old 25 if ur inerested. the engine dont work the carb does tho.

mark

my engine was only ran a half a gallon (my 25 engine).

actually i got 2 carbs i am willing to sell. s-25 and hyper 21 turbo cuz i got my wasp today!

mark