Busted a 10 stepper tonight...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMN

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Little brick that could...

10 steps, medium to half throttle... sucked it up.(About 8 times, before I got bored and started flipping over speed bumps... parking lots kick ass...!!)

BTW, Road Hawgz suck. NO traction whatsoever.8-0

yeah, i tried road hawgs, they blow , all road tires pretty much blow on trucks i think , i just use a low pin setup . losi taper pins or bow ties are nice .

I coulda told you that. Your better off putting the 4-tec wheels and tires on your truck.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

They are the only tires I have right now... and I'm broke... so no new tires in the near future either...

On a side note, for concrete, the fronts seem to handle well...

Thats what my friend does. He puts Road Hawgs on the front and Gladiators on the back. Seems to work well. Till he goes off-road.But my worn down stock tires seem to be good slicks...lol.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I prefer some nice ribs for the front, and some good spikes for the rear...

until I hit the street, or let a friend take the wheel...

"Dude, those tires that your burning on the street cost 15 bucks a set..."

The gladiators? My friend runs em. not me. He is an idiot. He runs the truck with all the A-Arms loose and with nitro all over his reciever.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
The gladiators? My friend runs em. not me. He is an idiot. He runs the truck with all the A-Arms loose and with nitro all over his reciever.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

What? That's gotta get expensive... replacing the RX and all...

I prefer DirtWorks... good for just about everything. I used Trac-Ta-Gators on the electric one and was going through tires left and right(Back to the friends tearing up the street thing), so I started using dirtworks.

Wouldnt Dirt Hawgz Be better? THey have deeper treads..i think.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I think I meant to say DirtHawgz, I get the two confused.

Whichever ones have deeper tread are the ones I use, I like a nice medium compond Losi rib for the front.

Broke an arm today too... front left arm. Stupid poles... stupid speed, stupid hardware store with a 15 step set...

It took it well the first six or seven times, until my brother took the wheel and veered straight into the ominous pole that was about 5 feet away...

Oh well, RD here I come, now I gotta decide which color... I'm eventually gonna get their chassis too...

Back