burn out car

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aldenscool

RC Newbie
Reaction score
so i am looking at building a custom burnout rally car and i was wondring what chassis i should bace it on

ok now are you just starting out in drifting type racing? if yes build a rc you can grow with... not sure what a burnout rc drifter is..but have fun..you can start where ever you want just expect tudes(as in a little razzing) if you jump into the deep end and can't float...

so i am looking at building a custom burnout rally car and i was wondring what chassis i should bace it on
I dont know if you got anywhere with this yet. I just happened to come across your question. There are some questions that would need to be answered before any recommendations can be given though. Are you looking at a drifting style chassis? You say a burn out car, but, that kind of makes it hard, since there really isnt anything out there for that, and as far as i know, noone is really doing it, so, what do you mean by a burn out car? Something that gets anchored to a wall and just smokes the tires, or something like what you seem them do a lot in places like Australia? Are you looking for 1/10TH, 1/8TH, or something smaller or bigger? What kind of budget are you looking at?

Back