Sold / Found Built Axial Axles & Electronic Sale!! L@@K!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Got to sell some stuff to get a handfull of Lipos for my new SCT.
All items are NOT priced with shipping unless stated with cost below. Shipping will be determined on your wherabouts in this crazy world. Paypal ready & only scaler accesories & HIGH mAh 2S Lipos I would consider for trade.

Thanks"thumbsup"

Brand new never ran Tekin FX-R Esc. Has ZERO use on it, was only wired up to an XR10 before I got the punk DIG. Has the on/off switch cut for easy plug and play. $70 + SHIPPING
P1060223.jpg

East End Machining SNG Comp Chassis For The AX10. Has maybe 20 packs on it and is not tweaked or bent & comes with all hardware to mount up! $30 +SHIPPING
IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

RCCs member wantAsummit's MOA unit is also brand new never used, only wired up. Contol 2 ESCs with front/rear dig with a single esc compatable tx system. $45 SHIPPED
P1060222.jpg

Novak's THE DIG Unit BNIP $15 SHIPPED
P1060221.jpg

Used Tekin FX-R ESC, has seen use but in very good working condition! Also has on/off cut for direct plug and play. $50 SHIPPED! CC BEC Included for an additional $15!
P1060354.jpg

CC BEC, Has never been adjusted and is currently running whatever it is out of package, unit is used but works great! $15 +SHIPPING
P1060355.jpg

Fully Build & Geared Axial Axles With 4Link Rear! Axles Are Used And Has ONE missing Servo Mount Post. Has Axials HC Knuckles, STRC C-Hubs, Axial Lockoutouts, HD Axial Front Gears & 43/13 Axial HD Rear Gears. Rear also has TCS Boomerang 4Link. These axles do great hopped up & geared!
$75 +SHIPPING
P1060353.jpg

Last up is two (2) gensacearespammers 1000 3S1P 25c Lipo packs, one has ONE run and the other is brand new. Fit great on the XR10! $20 SHIPPED
P1060356.jpg

Thanks For Looking!"thumbsup"

Bump, I know someone needs an FX-R for their crawler/s :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back