Sold / Found Bryson's BIG SALE (PIC HEAVY)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well the time has come, the end is near, lol, just kidding. School and work and fishing...ect, take all my time now a days and this stuff just isnt getting the attention it needs any more. I hate to do it but its time to down size the lot of RC's.
First up, Traxxas Revo 3.3.
The good's,
RPM Arms all the way around
RPM Knuckles All the way around
RPM bumpers
Brand new FRONT and REAR Diffs
Epic 1300 reciver pack
Custom over the shocks battery mount(keeps the front end down)
Custom Reciver box mount and box set up(lighter then the tekno set up)
Hitec HS-5645MG Steering servo(with slaydens steering mods already done)
De-anodized chassie, pipe, and engine head
FOC
Cut throttle box(weight savor)
TRX 3.3 with 2 gallons of byrons 20 percent ran threw it, never overheated
Motor Savor Air filter, with prefilter
Traxxas black exhaust cuplers
Bad horsie shock covers
Pull start
Associated micro reciver
Also comes with easy start, extra springs, rocker arms, and manual.
This truck is rtr, and the engine rips like mad. All you need to get this truck rolling is, batter charger for reciver pack, 8 AA's, glo starter, and Nitro! Also rember, I just went threw a complete rebuild of this truck, and everything that needed attention got it, I didnt want to sell something that needed work, so what you see is pretty much like new shape. Here are a couple pics,
CIMG0491.gif

CIMG0489.gif

CIMG0488.gif

CIMG0487.gif

CIMG0485.gif

CIMG0484.gif

CIMG0483.gif

CIMG0464.gif

CIMG0465.gif

320 shippedOBO
Next up is a Like box condition,
Team Associated GT2. It has,
RPM arms
RPM bumper
RPM spring retainers
Factory Team Shock Caps, Chassie Brace, Tie rods and turn buckles
LRP 1400 hump reciver pack
OS .18 CV-R (14 tanks Maxx threw mill)
Polished stock pipe
Stock engine that has under a gallon threw it with a MS air filter on it
New in Package Proline Dirt Hawgs
Extra Unpainted body
Bad Horsie Shock covers
This truck really rips! I just got done building this truck and breaking it in around a month ago and its just sit collecting dust since then. There is no problems with this truck either, except the of-on switch is wired on, so to turn the car on and off you plug in the reciver and batter connections (prevents run aways). Comes with everything you need except, 8 AA's, glo starter, and battery charger. Here are the pics.
CIMG0477.gif

CIMG0476.jpg

CIMG0475.jpg

CIMG0474.jpg

CIMG0482.gif

Due to the new parts included with this truck and the little this truck has seen I'm going to say,
300 shipped obo
Next is a,
Team Losi Micro Desert Truck. This little truck has verry little usage, my house isnt big enough to drive it belive it or not. It has a Losi Lipo pack installed along with the stock unit. The truck would have to rate at about a 9. I still have the origonal box which it is all packaged up in and ready to be shipped. Here are the pics.
CIMG0478.gif

CIMG0479.gif

CIMG0481.gif

70 dollars shipped to your doorOBO
Next I have a brand new TRX 3.3. It has never seen a drop of fuel. I bought this engine to have as a back up at the track and never needed it. I opened the box just to look and see what was inside, and thats it. I hate to sell it but just dont see myself ever needing it with all the other engines I have. So I'm letting it go. Here are the pics,
CIMG0492.gif

CIMG0494.gif

CIMG0495.gif

100 shiped!OBO
Next is a Trinity Pipe for a revo. This pipe screams and will wake up any mill. It makes truly amazing power. It is a little worn but not beat up! The bottom side has a slight indentation from where the rocker arms rub the pipe, but it didnt impare the performace of the pipe at all. It includes the big block header and small bock header, header to pipe springs and a cupler for the pipe.
CIMG0496.gif

CIMG0497.gif

CIMG0498.gif

CIMG0499.gif

25 bucks shippedOBO
Non related RC items next
First are some PSP things,
1. "Only Game" SOCOM Fireteam Bravo, Opened but never played.
2. Family guy, The Freakin Sweet Collection
3. Original Gone In 60 seconds.
4. Anacondas
5. Bewitched
CIMG0500.gif

5 dollars per, or 25 shipped for all
Next is a Casio Watch. I got this last year for christmas and wore it twice. I'm just not a watch guy. Its like new and I have the instructions for it. There are 4 little blemish scratches on the back of the band but thats it. Cristal is like new.
CIMG0504.gif

CIMG0505.gif

CIMG0506.gif

55 shipped

Well thats all for now guys. Everything is Or Best Offer. The RC stuff is all in great condition I can assure you. I take really good care of my stuff, belive me, I have even had a fire man tell me I'm anal about my things, and that says something lol. Anyway. If your interisted, drop me a PM or you can email me at [email protected]. If your interised dont be afraid to make a offer. I want to move these items so just let me know. Thanks for your time and thanks for looking!

Bryson

Last edited:
Dayum Bryson, that is some NICE stuff!! The Revo is especially clean looking.

Sweet Revo.It all looks real nice.Dang if I didn't aready have 4 Revos.....

PM replyed. Thanks for the complements guys. The revo is really a sweet truck, just I dont feel the need for 2 anymore, so this one has to go. GT2 is pretty killer to.

Hump day bump! I really want to sell these things guys offers welcome on the trucks!

If Anyone is interisted in the revo, I can do 400 shipped, with the Trinity pipe, and the new trx 3.3.

Weekend Bump!

EDIT! Watch sold!

Last edited:
Prices Droped!

OK guys I need this stuff sold... like ASAP! I have a deal on a baja that I'm ready to pull the trigger on lol and need cash. 275 OBO for the revo shipped, for 325, ill throw in the 3.3 engine and pipe. The GT2 ill do 250 OBO shipped. Or if you want them both, and the 3.3 500 shipped for all. Any way if anyone has a number in there head besides what I said please feel free to ask!

Sunday Bumpin!

I would love to get the original gone in 60 seconds from you for the PSP.

Revo gone, I'm done selling, gt2 is going to be used as I built it to now. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.