Broken charger

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hey so both of my wires for my ec3 charger broke of and I was wondering If it matters how I Solder them back on. Thanks lmk

You have got to have positive to positive and negative to negative or red red and black and black. If you have a multimeter you can put it on and it will tell you what direction your flow is. If you put the negative on the positive side it will show a negative voltage. If it's hooked up properly it will show a positive voltage

You have got to have positive to positive and negative to negative or red red and black and black. If you have a multimeter you can put it on and it will tell you what direction your flow is. If you put the negative on the positive side it will show a negative voltage. If it's hooked up properly it will show a positive voltage

It’s on the charger side not the battery side. There is no red or black on the wire that I can see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    766.1 KB · Views: 30
Id go and replace the wires from the inside out ..is this a ac charger or are those dc? if ac id still replace from circuit board or internal power supply out.. those wire look rough what abuse have they gone thru? 220volt or 115v or 12v ?

Back