broke my pull start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xplizit

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
well i was out with my car 3 days ago and i broke my pull start i ordered a new one off the internet but as i am new i was just thinking. is it easy to fit a new pullstart? can anyone guide me through it? or is it simple?

thanks a lot

It's usually pretty simple. What kind of vehicle do you have?

i have a schumacher rascal only had it 2 weeks:( new to the stuff lol i think i pulled too hard or too far :(

That will usually do it. It shouldn't involve to much, though I'm not familiar with this model. Try fixing the old one?

i have ordered the whole pullstart assembly from schumacher should be here in the morning ill post my results lol

just a quick update the pullstart came this morning fitted it wthin 5 mins took it outside to test nd its working fine! so I'm happy now lol an go out with it again :D

just a quick update the pullstart came this morning fitted it wthin 5 mins took it outside to test nd its working fine! so I'm happy now lol an go out with it again :D

Nice! Make sure you pull in short bursts..not one huge one.