Boost or Metro PCS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roadkill

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm gonna get a cell phone and dont want a long contract. Thinking about a touch screen and they both have one for about 150 dollars. I dont need all the bells and whistles but would like a decent camera, internet and music. Does anybody have suggestions or comments? On a good note I'm getting a new bulkhead and skid plate for my XXX NT that I anialated a few weeks ago-happy days.

Roadkill

What's your definition of "decent" in terms of camera? I thought my 5mp iPhone camera was good and I was quite wrong. Droid X (on Verizon, 1-yr contract, $149.99) has a 8mp camera that is beyond good.

I do know that Boost uses the Sprint network as does Virgin Mobil. Another suggestion might be Cricket if it's available in your area. $50 a month for unlimited voice/text/data with no contract and an Android phone for $100.

I got a Sanyo Ingognito. Pretty primative but it beats the Trac phone I had. Bought one for the wife also so funds were limited. At least I can have enough minutes to call around and find the right parts for my XXX NT. It seems that is primative also. Bought the wrong parts today at the shop, the skid plate was different. Nothing that a few beers wont take care of.Come on sunshine and Spring....
Roadkill