Body I painted for JoeP from EEM

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
In Memoriam
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I did this one for my buddy Joe from EEM. I tried to model it after the color scheme on his site.

017-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

013.jpg

really nice work! i especially like the line you took along each side with the wide red line. it's really great design!

Great work as always. Damn, now I have to start doing riveted windows. (nice touch)
Outstanding how the logo layout is incorporated into the design.

Last edited:
Really nice work, you got some mad painting skills. Looks great

Nice work Joe.

When we sponsor a big comp up in your neck of the woods, the EEM rigs will be lookin good!

Another nice job Joe.

When we sponsor a big comp up in your neck of the woods, the EEM rigs will be lookin good!

I actually tried to get a fall crawl together here, there seemed to be no interest so I dropped it. I would LOVE to have some kind of get together out here, that would be great.

Looking good as always, Joe.

Looks like I'm going to have to get into this crawler thing. Guess I'm going to have to just drop the $$$ for that Scorpion RTR!

Thanks Jeff.

Don't get the rtr, it has far too many weak points and is more of a glorified toy than a hobby class RC. Go with the artr, you will be much better off in the long run. By the time you spend all the money you would have to get the rtr to be a decent rig it will cost you much more than just starting off with the artr.

Back