BLX 100 blinks red continuously

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kage

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I popped a fresh battery in my big rock and the blx100 would just blink red continuously.

I've used my programming card and tried to enter the program mode manually however I can't get it to do anything else. I've tried removing the wire leads, nothing!

Here's a video:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GMQuuZyXewwokU9AA

Anyone have any thoughts?
I've placed a call to Horizon just in case.

Did you try to bind it again?
Hey thanks for taking a look. Its definitely bound, the steering works properly and I can ever steer with the throttle when I swap the channels on the receiver.

bad battery or thermo heat shutoff.

Hey thanks for taking a look. Its definitely bound, the steering works properly and I can ever steer with the throttle when I swap the channels on the receiver.
I had a arrma blx185 came on my kraton do the same thing. Turns out it was the ESC was bad. I replaced it with the newer blx200 and have never had any trouble since

I had a arrma blx185 came on my kraton do the same thing. Turns out it was the ESC was bad. I replaced it with the newer blx200 and have never had any trouble since
You're probably right. I think HH is sending me a new one. It's a real bummer... I have a Spektrum 85a, I wonder if thats an upgrade/sidegrade...

The battery is good, it's checks perfect on two different cell checkers and runs in my Granite, I've also tried with a total of 4 batteries, 2 of which are brand new as of last week.

Its definitely not thermals, the truck wasn't run for about 48 hours, and this happened from the moment it was turned on.

Back