blah

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxass_FREAK90

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
blah blah blah blah blah blahb,blah blah blah blsh blahb sldaglhb,am.gilk.,jrawnsgkl,vjadsl.gtvmawlsdgj,mvkl/aw.,jg;lv./s:banana: :chinese:

Originally posted by Traxxass_FREAK90
blah blah blah blah blah blahb,blah blah blah blsh blahb sldaglhb,am.gilk.,jrawnsgkl,vjadsl.gtvmawlsdgj,mvkl/aw.,jg;lv./s:banana: :chinese:

Good to see that your typing is improving...now we need to work on spelling...:D

Yeah I think if you get a new charger it should work just fine:banana:

sldaglhb,am.gilk.,jrawnsgkl,vjadsl.gtvmawlsdgj,mvkl/aw.,jg;lv./s:banana: :chinese:

Have you tried changing the glow plug. I would start there before leaning out the low end :p

What % nitro are you using???

Its simple, the screw is too loose. Tighten it a little and all will be good ;)

And don't forget to look for binding in the drivetrain. Often overlooked, and can cause all sorts of havoc. And like Çh®i§tiªñ said, sounds like a screw's loose. Better get a screwdriver on that asap.....

Man you guys always overlook the easy stuff. Its SADFASD2 34242%$^$%^asdfij [fasldk fjassd. X

X, I totally missed that one. Thanks for reminding me...

O-yah
If you feel that way about it..
Take this.
kjokjlk4567j730-0i-0_)*(8fjgf;salkejfg0**_)()_^^%0988.g905.

Try that on for size.

EDDY!! Well I never!!!!

I've seen people banned for less!! And this coming from a MOD!!! Is nothing sacred?

Nothing....
%$$#%$<<<<<>>>>!@!!!!!!
Ban that...

WoodiE,
I think we need some better filters.

I dont know I think its a bad bearing in the whats it.

check the muffler bearings. They may need some pentium grease!

or check your blinker fluid

Ya know, the more I read his post, the more I have to agree with TF. I think he's got a point thenajkdfihdna'sd blah blah blah blah aksd giedna irfnedina adas aa

jsd8[w2eni393asndnval.[a[eopjenaidia

MAKE IT STOP!!!! PLEASE!!! OH PLEASE JUST SHOOT ME!!!!!

Back