blade mcx servo linkage question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mn Monster

RCNT Nitro Sniffer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i recently got a blade mcx, and i love it ! one thing i have noticed is that it flys faster backwards than forwards? would adjusting the servo linkage outward help in the forward pitch? or do i need to back them down a little bit? i'm just tying to gain a little more speed moving forward. any help appreciated !

Last edited:
yes. I did this on mine and it works great.

In pretty sure you screw the end in further, then readjust the center trim. that way you get more pull forward.

I adjusted mine so that it would just sit still with the trim set all the way down. Now i get full forward, and just a little reverse. it is so much more fun to fly now.

yes. I did this on mine and it works great.

In pretty sure you screw the end in further, then readjust the center trim. that way you get more pull forward.

I adjusted mine so that it would just sit still with the trim set all the way down. Now i get full forward, and just a little reverse. it is so much more fun to fly now.

thanks man! i'm new to these things and wanted to make sure that was how i should do it !:D

made the adjustments ! and wow what a difference ! now it flys forward much faster, and is much more responsive ! Beason thanks for the help !

Back