Blade MCX Flight, in 12 by 25 Mancave!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mn Monster

RCNT Nitro Sniffer
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Finally getting the hang of this one! now if could only do this with my GW Xpedia 9958 !!! it will be a awhile before i post any video of that bird. unless you want to watch it crashing into the wall, the couch, and oh yeah the side of my wife's head (that one cost me)!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6bunW4Rb6g&feature=plcp&context=C332066dUDOEgsToPDskKF7ac1NbzGTh_bna881Pet"]Blade MCX - YouTube[/ame]

:p:That Looks familiar, i swear i have seen that heli somewhere before.

:D Glad your enjoying it.....I dont have the Micro anymore.....It was taken from me by my 7 year old off spring:\, so when i get paid I'm going to order a mini lst or something along those lines

:D Glad your enjoying it.....I dont have the Micro anymore.....It was taken from me by my 7 year old off spring:\, so when i get paid I'm going to order a mini lst or something along those lines

Kids you gotta love em ! i let my 7 year old fly this, he broke the fly bar in a nice wall crash !

You're doing great man!! I told you the MCX series were great little birds, you just can't beat them. FWIW, the MSR is more durable in crashes when you move up, due to a much lower rotor head and less mechanical parts. The indoor helis are so much fun, I don't know what I"d do without at least one.

You're doing great man!! I told you the MCX series were great little birds, you just can't beat them. FWIW, the MSR is more durable in crashes when you move up, due to a much lower rotor head and less mechanical parts. The indoor helis are so much fun, I don't know what I"d do without at least one.

i've got a msr clone the GW Xpedia 9958 . i still can't fly the GW in the house yet! it's too fast, and I'm not good enough on the stick with the single blade bird! but I'm having fun learning ! in the high school gym, i can fly it pretty good, but in small spaces, i dont have the control yet. with winter here, i enjoy flying the birds when it's too cold to take the nitro out !:whhooo:

Sweet! I need a man cave! All I have now is a man dog house...

if my wife would just let me add a door, i could keep the entire family at bay for long periods of time !:D