Sold / Found Blade 350 QX2 Quadcopter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
20150416_164108.jpg

20150416_164200.jpg

20150416_164133.jpg

20150416_164225.jpg

Selling my Blade 350 QX2. It sas been wrecked and repaired and flies great. Though for $20 you can buy a new shell and have a brand new blade again.

The GPS antenna has been upgraded to a Taoglas AP.25F.07.0078A GPS antenna which provides a MUCH quicker GPS lock and a much stronger signal. My crash happened once I lost the GPS lock from the stock GPS antenna. That said I still have the stock GPS antenna if you want to use it instead.

Comes with the GoPro mount and copper shielding, batteries, DX4 radio, and extra complete set of propellers.

$300 obo.

You know you want it! :D

The DX7 would be perfect for this quad. Shoot me a PM and make me an offer. ;)

You KNEW I wanted it!
It looked to be in need of a good cleaning and waxing so that's why I bought it.

Thank YOU!!! I've been on a long RC hiatus and this will be my first new toy in almost 2 years! I'm STOKED!!!

Congrats Rolex, they are very nice!

I'm really looking forward to something so different. According to UPS tracking, William will be knocking on my door tomorrow. :celebrate:
I downloaded the manual yesterday and I'll be programming it for my DX-7. LOTS to do when you don't use the stock radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.