Binding Transmitter to Mini T 2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pwgsx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
My son has a stock Losi Mini-T 2.0 and he broke the transmitter. Needless to say, it does not work anymore. I purchased the exact same transmitter online new in box and cannot for the life of me figure out how to bind it to the car. My user manual states to press the bind button on the esc/ receiver however I have no button. I have a bind plug port. By installing the bind plug that was included with the car, the esc/receiver blinks but does not turn solid and bind to the new transmitter. Whats the secret? The transmitter does not have a bind button and its light is a solid blue when you turn it on.

Thanks

Last edited:
I thought to myself, this has to be pretty simple. But I can't find any info on how to do it other than like you said, the manual stating there is a bind button on the Rx. Hmm. I would contact Losi and see if they can clarify the correct procedure.

there is no bind button on radio. you remove batteries from radio then reinstall them leave off until i say. put fresh battery in car .install bind plug . turn car on (make sure car can't run away). with esc/rx on. turn radio on watch light on rx/esc it will turn solid.now turn rx/esc off to save..turn radio off . all should be good now...
there are no short cuts to what i posted..good luck..

Last edited:
Well that did not work tnt..............However you were close. After just hearing back from Losi today this is the magical step we were all missing.

Plug in battery on car
Power on esc
INSERT BIND PLUG AND THEN REMOVE IT
Power on the transmitter
Power off esc
Power off transmitter

It worked like a charm! Now if they had only included those steps in my manual! Hope this might help someone down the road ;)