Binding problem

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zenith

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
So i am trying to bind my DRCS/ Digital Radio Control System to my receiver I pressed a button on my esc near the switch someone tell me what i did i have this esc and now it wont allow me to control my rc and the red light on my antenna thing is not blinking no more even if i turn it off and back on My ESC for my rc link

did you bind rx to radio? is esc plug n plat most aint. calibrate esc then try does servo move?

well then Id start checking for a voltage does rx have a light on it?. bec of esc check. If possible. bind radio and receiver then see if servo works, if not the esc bec is bad or esc is bad take your pick.

well then Id start checking for a voltage does rx have a light on it?. bec of esc check. If possible. bind radio and receiver then see if servo works, if not the esc bec is bad or esc is bad take your pick.
the light is not on and my thing has power its just the light is not working
and i tryed swapping it out with a different 1 and still did not work also what is rx

So i am trying to bind my DRCS/ Digital Radio Control System to my receiver I pressed a button on my esc near the switch someone tell me what i did i have this esc and now it wont allow me to control my rc and the red light on my antenna thing is not blinking no more even if i turn it off and back on My ESC for my rc link
Your best bet is to look through the manual that came with the ESC. Those ultra cheap ESC's are known to have weird issues and fail unexpectedly. The RX is the receiver in the vehicle.

Rx is the the thing all the 3 pronged wire plug into. Also may have a antenna sticking out of it.

Usually need to do something on the controller and car to bind them. You may have put the rx in bind and not the remote. Now it’s not bound. Remotes vary. Check your manual. Could be just holding the trigger. May be a bind button, or in settings. Depends what you have.

Last edited: