binding issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh Simmons

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a Traxxas Jato 3.3 yesterday 4/11/14. I unboxed it charged starting battery. I went to start the break-in and have nothing from my transmitter. So I went through all the resets and retrys and what I get is binding for about 15 seconds then fast blinking red on the receiver and fast green on transmitter. And yes I tried resetting transmitter and adjusting trim screw. Its my first real rc and I can't do anything with it..please help

I bought a Traxxas Jato 3.3 yesterday 4/11/14. I unboxed it charged starting battery. I went to start the break-in and have nothing from my transmitter. So I went through all the resets and retrys and what I get is binding for about 15 seconds then fast blinking red on the receiver and fast green on transmitter. And yes I tried resetting transmitter and adjusting trim screw. Its my first real rc and I can't do anything with it..please help
Did you ever find a solution to your issue?

Back