Big rock lvc voltage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caleb90

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So i have noticed i get more run time out of my rival mt10 vs my big rock. Either the big rock draws more current or the lvc is higher. These are what i got today after running two 2s packs through. Normal? Next time i run the rival i will document to compare
IMG_20220410_150818486.jpg

lvc is to low of voltage should be at 7.6... if invest in a battery buzzer that way it will go off when voltage hits low voltage.

Umm yea what they said

Its set at how it came from the factory
I didnt think the blx100 lvc was adjustable.

Lvc for the blx100 is 3.4v, so its right where its supposed to be. So i am not getting how i am too low

its not normal you have been told the correct lvc why dont you understand whats been posted.7.6 divided by 2 ..3.8 for a 2nd grader,,
3.8v/cell is storage charge values. I don't know why you would want to cutoff your runs at 3.8v/cell, unless you just don't like to storage charge your LiPo's when done running. There's no need to stop running your LiPo's at 3.8v/cell. I run my LVC around 3.4v-3.6v/cell. It just depends on the ESC and what settings it allows. So "the correct" LVC is wherever the user wants to run it.

its not normal you have been told the correct lvc why dont you understand whats been posted.7.6 divided by 2 ..3.8 for a 2nd grader,,
3.8 is storage voltage. From what i read you dont want to go under 3 volts. So any thing from 3.2-3.6 is fine. Its a simple question. No need to get pissy

Big rock just must draw more voltage and amps. As the rival has a higher cut off, but longer run time
IMG_20220411_174512462.jpg