Big Old Heep !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chip cross

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
After seeing Rolex's 1/6 Hummer I had to build a 1/6 scale rig. I will be starting with a Hasbro 1/6 scale and some 2.2 CAC Slotted Mags. My plans are to use AX-10 axles full loaded, Axial tranny with slipper clutch, RC4wd transfer case and 110 MM scale RC4wd shocks or leaf springs with shooter shackles.

The Fleabay CJ2A Heep
Jeep2.gif

jeep3.gif

jeep4.gif

The rolling stock.
IMG_4037.jpg

or maybe these....

http://www.rc4wdstore.com/2/product_info.php?cPath=20&products_id=750

The rubbers.

http://www.rc4wdstore.com/2/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=3&products_id=82

God, someone stop him.......

you are causing me to covet. I demand that you stop these builds.

why can't you build a piece of crap like the rest of us have? I want to see mismatched colors, heatsinks held on with tywraps, beadlocks with a busted screw.......

I think youve seen enough busted stuff.....................

daddy.

Whoa....easy there tiger. I though I was daddy...damn I have been replaced....lol
But back on topic...looks like a cool project!

That's a good looking Jeep. A little bit of creative painting and it will be a first class scaler.

I could easily have mine running with straight axles, but I'm looking for A-arm suspension that will not be wider than 12 1/2 inches, with the wheels and tires on.

Any ideas?

That's a good looking Jeep. A little bit of creative painting and it will be a first class scaler.

I could easily have mine running with straight axles, but I'm looking for A-arm suspension that will not be wider than 12 1/2 inches, with the wheels and tires on.

Any ideas?
I kinda have and idea.... Are you set on running a center place transmission ?