Best upgrades for revo 3.3?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:D lmao

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Scale Builder
mod or upgrade that improves power and handling were in count as well:)

Johnny's rite. For more flat out power.. a different motor.and exhust..The trx 3.3 should have been a big block. Not a medium block . Made from the 2.5 platform which doesn't make it a big block.🤣🤣 with handling depends on what you want high speed cornering. Or just over all. Either way got to play with the shock springs. And the stock servos or just one good one. And not the two crap traxxas ones..

If not a new motor like suggested,
If you stay 3.3, alot of people recommend the losi 3.4 carb. I have not done that yet so I can't say. Combine that with a pipe and it should waken it some. But as said, no replacement for displacement.

For the handling, traxxas has the "pitpass" section where they sometime give way suposed secrets.

Seems the maxx and revo were removed, maybe all nitro as at a glance I didnt see any.

https://traxxas.com/pitpass/hopup

I can plug the OS 11K carburetor if you're staying with your 3.3.

The os21TM, though not as "cool" as some of the big block conversions, made my Revo just right.

I can plug the OS 11K carburetor if you're staying with your 3.3.

The os21TM, though not as "cool" as some of the big block conversions, made my Revo just right.
It definitely helps, but it's a pricey pill to swallow.

For handling, getting the VDK for the shocks lets you run stiffer for landing jumps while not needing excessively stiff springs to make it rebound well.

Also, the M2C engine bay brace is a nice upgrade. Helps make the engine area more rigid. The 3.3 comes with a secondary bolt on plate, but the M2C one is thicker and allows for extra screws (that you drill for) to lock it to the chassis deck better. I never got one for my small block revo, but I really should. It helped quite a bit on my big block revo.