Best tracks for T-maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RGfarm racing

Hey Guys and Gals I'm building a track out here in the sticks of the land of aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwsssssss and could use some help. Tell me what makes a good track and whats your favorite track? any pics or links would be of help. I have a few buddies that want to help me with this project and we want to make it right.Any Ideas?:confused:

Thanks fast looks like a good track. One question What did ya use to line the track with? the black stuff? Dirt is the one thing I have lots of here in the sticks on Kansas.lol

RG i`m glad you did this thread cos i`m hoping to make a track soon for a big bash meeting.

thedominator Thanks dude I realy like the looks of that track nice :) you guys have gave me some great ideas keep em coming.:banana: :banana: :banana:

You can also look at some motocross tracks to get ideas, I think a couple of good jumps, maybe some doubles or triples, banked corners, whoops, and a decent straight away, maybe a good switchback or two. Keep it wide enough for side by side racing too

I race with thedominator and the track rocks I like the triple and the competition

Thanks for all the great tips and pics.Now can anyone tell me what the black pipe is that evey track seems to be lined with? looks like sewer pipe? :D

It is flexible drainage pipe. I you can get it anywhere that they sell plumbing but i'm not sure.

Thanks again dominator I thought that was what it was but wasn't sure:D

Hey Dom, that is a sweet track! I have never seen one that seems so well maintained! Divine can tell you about our track here. It has been negelected, but it's still fun.

So Divine, you getting ready to come slumming with us again?

Its an old Chicken Coup.
This town used to be the chicken capitol of Ca.
Now we just have a bunch of old chicken houses and great soil.

FastEddy,is that a public track just made on unused land,it must be cool to have a track to practice on like that.

Originally posted by RGfarm racing
Thanks for all the great tips and pics.Now can anyone tell me what the black pipe is that evey track seems to be lined with? looks like sewer pipe? :D

We are building a track ourselves and I found this pipe at Home Depot. 100 feet of pipe for $22. Pretty cheap if you ask me.

It’s a privet track in back of the muffler shop. We only use it on weekday evenings.

do you have to pay,or just fix/re-tune the owners truck.

FlyinRazorback Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going to go look for some today ;) But you saved me some leg work!!!!

is the tubing you guys use 4" or 6" bore,i am thinking of using 4".
thanks Easy