best T-Maxx shocks??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

throttleboy

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
what after market shocks do you guys think are the best??
3.3 T-Maxx bashin/jumpin!!

Pro-line has the Power strokes . A friend has some on his MGT and he likes them . I myself have the Integy piggybacks . They work really well for me but I know others have had problems with them .

The traxxas big bores were built well and are a decent price. I ran UE SuperMaxx shocks and they were pretty much indestructible. I think I ran them for a solid year before rebuilding them and they barely leaked out any fluid.

They might be hard to come buy these days though...

Pro-line has the Power strokes . A friend has some on his MGT and he likes them . I myself have the Integy piggybacks . They work really well for me but I know others have had problems with them .

Ah, that's what I meant, ProLine. Thanks for catching that, phx123.

I run the UE Supershocks on my "Super" Maxx. I just run 4 of em. I may go to 8, because the thing is so heavy from the roll cage and big block, etc... Superb shocks to say the least.

i use my stock shocks but i bought 8 extra springs and doubled up on each shock tower so its like 16 shocks it is really cool when it jumps it doesn't land hard and doesn't have rebound like u think it would

Big Bores are awesome or you can get 4 gold springs and run red and gold on each corner and get aluminum caps for the stock shock bodies and you will be good to go for a fraction of the cost.

i used to run the big bores,the truck used to pop wheelies really easily,now i run the proline powerstrokes and the damping and travel's mad, it jumps/flies/lands and handles all bumps/lumps/ruts like they're not there,even on tarmac the truck behaves well and there's loads of different springs available for tuning.powerstrokes all the way in my own opinion

e bay mate,e bay.saw a set plus lunsford turnbuckles and cvds for about that a while ago,not that much more than traxxas big bore alloys either.performance gain's well worth it