best stadium truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eltonmain

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
HI GUYS
What is the best stadium rig money can buy?
and how much money are we looking at?

Rc10gt is a good choice. The jato seems pretty decent as well. Rc10gt has a TON of parts available for it. As far as price check out Tower or shoot RushRc a pm on here and see what he can do for ya. You plan on racing or bashing?

I new with gas trucks but I brought a Jato and I like it It seems to have plenty of power. Paid $349.00

You can't go wrong /w an RC10GT. Lots of hop-ups. The Losi AD2 is awesome out of the box, you don't really need to add anything to it.

I'd personally wait for the GT2 (or GT4, whatever they call it) to come out. It will be out sometime this year.

do not get the jato! got one all it does is break, traxxas made some compromises and it is weak. yes it is light, yes it is fast (oh man), but it will not take a pounding, but it is fast!!
and you cannot get replacment parts for it (at least the ones you are going to break)

because your a newbie (just like me) i think you should look for an Hpi Rush evo.

You can get one for just £162.99 from http://www.jespares.com

Rush evo man

P.S. I'm not just sayin this because i've got one.

The Jato is prone to breakage,but which stadey isnt?If you like hell fast..the jato will do the trick
dirtworksallround0070xx.jpg

I'evehad my XXX-NT for over a year and love it!! its fast enough for the dirt, parts are available and its been easy to work on :breakdown

rc10gt is great. tons of parts as they said, and easy to take apart and fix if somethin happens. the engine runs and runs I've had mine for a few years and the stock engine still screams. its not the most expensive high end truck, but id say its a great design and very durable, and may be the best stadium truck

I have a nitro rush evo. Its pretty good but i need some upgrades. Its real quick and has good handling. THe only problem is the parts are pretty hard to get to and fix.

I have a HPI Nitro Rush, the older verson of the evo. That too needs a few upgrades, but it has pretty good handling on and off road. But then again, its my only car and its the only stadium car I've ever handled

Back