Best RTR buggy to buy?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMIKE420

RC Newbie
Reaction score
What RTR nitro should I get, the Losi .21 buggy, the Losi .28 Truggy, or the Kyosho MP9 TK14 .21? Thanks in advanced for any replies given....

Of those 3 I would get the 8ight-T
I have one and a Inferno Neo 3.0 truggy. Both are excellent.

What RTR nitro should I get, the Losi .21 buggy, the Losi .28 Truggy, or the Kyosho MP9 TK14 .21? Thanks in advanced for any replies given....

Those are all good ,but also you need to know where you would be buying parts from ,if you prefer
to buy parts from your local hobby shop ,then I would check an see if they handle any of those parts
of those brands ,if you dont mind ordering parts from an online hobby store such as Horizon hobbies ,then
anyone of those brands are of good quality an are competitive as racing platforms as well!..:thumbs-up:

I have the Losi eight-T and am very happy with it. I considered the Losi buggy but just liked the look of the truggy better. I agree with cbaker. Having the ability to get parts from your local hobby shop is helpful. Losi parts seem to be pretty readily available at my local shop and are in stock online at Amain or Horizon Hobby for the most part. Given the surge in interest in the hobby as of late, some parts do go on back order but are usually replenished fairly rapidly. Welcome to nitro! I am pretty new to the hobby as well but the guys on this site have very very helpful!

Back