Best racing Truggy in 2020

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yakuzall

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking for the best option for racing competitions in 2020.

My past experience was:

Revo 3.3 nitro

Kyosho Inferno Truggy nitro

Losi 8ight-T Race Roller nitro

HPI VORZA Flux eletric

Arrma Kraton 6s eletric

Friends

8Ight 2.0 nitro

8ight 3.0 eletric

8ight 4.0 nitro

When I was looking for my new racing Truggy I came across this :

Mugen Seiki MBX8TE

HB Racing E817T

Serpent S811T-E "Cobra E"

Tekno RC ET48.3

Team Associated RC8 T3.1e

SWORKz S35-TE

Witch 3 of there options are the best ones for racing and what is the best racing Truggy for you guys that tried it, i want mainly for racing and some times ride it in my farm no crazy bashing.

There are so many options but I don’t know anything about this brands only same things about Mugen when they were the first to use the metal ball on the front arms but now they aren’t the only ones doing it.

Sorry for the long post

Could you guys help me choose the right one, thank you guys very much !

My best regards Pedro Marchett

Any of the electric will outrun the Nitro. But it depends on what your track allows. Also depends on your style of driving and whether you want to bash or just race

Any of the electric will outrun the Nitro. But it depends on what your track allows. Also depends on your style of driving and whether you want to bash or just race
Just race, racing Truggy and eletric nitro I all ready got one, but for my new one I don’t know which one to get

I would say whatever one your lhs has the most parts for, but other than that I would lean towards the Mugen or Tekno.
I leave in Bolivia so all my parts or products are imported, so doesn’t matter that much ??‍♂️

Back