Best price for OFNA Hyper 7 RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoeybadm

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys what is the best online price you guys have found for the OFNA Hyper 7 RTR - PCR Edition? Thanks in advance. I have checked a couple places and I am looking to buy it tonight if I can find a good price.

lowest price I have found thus far is 469.99 with free shipping.....

That's sounds like your winner. I couldn't find one less than that.

Don't think you will find any cheaper than that, its agood price. Do they have it in stock?

ultimatehobbies.com had them for 433. but you had to call them. not sure if they have it in stock tho.

VB

I am trying to win a Hyper 7 pro off of ebay and right now I am winning. Only one day left but the price always goes up fast right at the end. In any event thank you for the input thus far. That is a really low price. The only reason I have second guessed the RTR is I know I will be racing this buggy...I spend 99% of my time in this hobby racing. So I figure I should try my luck on ebay but if I don't win I will have to think about it some more. Either way thank you for the above input and keep it coming if someone else finds a better price.

If you already have the radio gear, or gonna switch it out with something better anyway, rcmart has the car for $315 (product #M7PCR-E). This is without the radio and the crappy starterbox. If you want the RTR I would go for Ace Hardware Hobbies who has it for $440.

I am currently using M8 radio (Airtronics).

I have a bunch of servos sitting in my tool boxes and a couple of them are good and it is starting to bug me.

1 Airtronics 94358Z Torque: 125oz/in Speed: 0.07 sec
2 Airtronics 94358Z Torque: 200oz Speed: 0.10 sec
2 Airtronics 94102ZTorque: 50 oz/in Speed: 0.22 sec

Anyway, I was thinking of just using the 200 oz servo for steering and the 94102 for throttle. I have used the high speed dig. servo in my on-road car and it just seems overkill I mean the car can only respond so quickly.

So I was just looking for a solid used buggy to buy and have not found any at my local shops. I have also talked to the guy I bought my on-road cars from and he sold all his buggies. I wanted to buy his buggies because he is a great builder and hops up the cars to the max.

I am going to look up at www.deltarc.com for some used buggies when I head out there in two weeks.

well I picked up a 1/8 Hyper 7 Pro off of ebay...when it arrives I will post pics....

Back