best place to find old school tamiya parts and hop ups (ta-02)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenman242

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I have just purchased a mint in box ta02 chassis Castrol celica and would like to get some parts and options for it I have being cruising ebay the last few days and have found some stuff but if anyone knows where or even has any they would like to sell or swaps or what ever let me know:D

Are there any 'vintage' Tamiya websites or forums?

My first thought was ebay, but then saw you tried that. Only experience I have with vintage Tamiya was selling 2 old, beat up and abused pile of loose parts that I had stored away back @ 1990. Bodies weren't even included. 1 was an original Blackfoot, the other was the Blackfoot II. I auctioned as a 'lot' and ended up getting enough out of the pile to buy myself a BL Slash 4x4.

the old gear is getting very hard to come across ,I have been chasing one of these for about 2 years the prices are insane.... when I purchased this one I saw what else this seller had ,one was a porche 959 from back in the early 80's on sale for $2500 usd!!

Back