Best option for C-Type Basic Battery?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenmonkey

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I'm completely a newb at the RC car game, but recently came into the ownership of like 1000 Duracell Procell C PC1400 batteries. Is there a converter that would fit this basic of a battery that would charge a decent RC car? I don't know what I am going to do with all these things lol.

are those alkaline? all info i find say yes.no way to charge a alkaline battery

I'm completely a newb at the RC car game, but recently came into the ownership of like 1000 Duracell Procell C PC1400 batteries. Is there a converter that would fit this basic of a battery that would charge a decent RC car? I don't know what I am going to do with all these things lol.
No. You would have to wire them together the same way a NIMH pack is, in either a 6 or 7 cell configuration, and, then they would only be a one time use thing, and may only last 5 or 6 minutes. As @tntpoof said, they are alkaline, which means they can't be recharged, and, if you tried, they could end up exploding. Your best bet would be to sell them, and use that money to buy some decent batteries and a charger for whatever RC cars you already have. You can never have too many rechargeable battery packs. Either that, or donate them to a company (my first thought was emergency services), to use in their flashlights, if they havent already switched to rechargeable flashlights by now.

Back