Best fuel

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
right now i am running Blue thunder 20% sport and would like to get a good 30% fuel with about a 10-11% oil content. the blue thunder works like it says because i have not used any ARO yet and there is no rust.

samrsnow

RCNT Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Get byron gen2 30%. Its got 11% oil in it. Its top quality compared to blue thunder...which is utter trash..

RC Addict

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I had no problems with Blue Thunder Sport when I broke in my LST. Since then I have been using Sidewinder. It is good fuel! The Race Blend comes in 20, 30, and 40% with 12% oil.

And, yes, I used the Blue Thunder for break-in because it DOES have a lot of oil in it...

Suicide

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
its a great break in fuel not a good daily runner though

Scrogg

Hardcore RCNT User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Blue Thunder makes great weed killer.....
I ran both the Byron's gen 1 and 2. Good fuel but my engines always ran hotter than they did with Trinity.
I have tried all the major brand fuels out there except for the new Sidewinder Race. I'd love to try it though.
In the end I always end up sticking with my Trinity MHP 30% or the Platinum 30%.
I really love the platinum, it makes gobs of power at much cooler temps.

ImBroken

Still Lurking...
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I will 2nd the O'Donnells fuel... Great stuff...
The Trinity fuel was OK, but I couldn't take that awful perfumey smell from the exhaust.. NASTY...

2 steppen

RCNT Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i run elimanator 20%, 14% oil, and i love it, it runs strong, I'm soon gonna give the 30% nitro a try.