Best Fuel Filter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdeck777

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i bought a fuel filter off ebay but it didnt come with any internals.>> figures.. so I'm looking for a new one..

let me know what you guys think . i figured id ask on here before wasting my money again.

I have been running the axial fuel filter on all my nitros. It is my personal favourite. I got mine at hobbytown usa. Sorry to hear you got ripped of on your other filter, people these days:\

thanks for the input i ordered a big daddy it was cheaper than the axial

the big daddys a great filter. They are all i ran in my nitros before i went all brushless. :)

+1 on the Gat Daddy. Great filter and no problems for me either.

Sullivan Crap Trap are by far my favorite to use

SUL187-450.jpg

I used the dynamite big daddy and worked great i never and any problems with it.

The big daddy is nice and fat to hold a lil extra fuel in case of a roll over as well as the stone filter, which i prefer over the wire mesh or "net" types.

i have no fuel filter

I'm runnen my truck with no fuel filter is that bad? cuz i have a losi aftershock and there is no spot for it and the original one did not fit were it suposed to go and melted rite off from the motor i was leaken gas all over till i run it straight lol is it fine or what I'm all new to all of this

I'm runnen my truck with no fuel filter is that bad? cuz i have a losi aftershock and there is no spot for it and the original one did not fit were it suposed to go and melted rite off from the motor i was leaken gas all over till i run it straight lol is it fine or what I'm all new to all of this

Will the nitro engine run with the fuel line ran directly to the gas tank, yes but definitely not recommended as you take a good chance of debris from the gas tank entering your engine which can ultimately ruin it.

Best bet is to get a fuel filter, such as the Dynamite Big Daddy filter and place it between the tank and engine. You can zip tie it to a shock tower to help keep it out of the way.