Best Choice

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustyh

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello Al,

I was just wondering, I've recently bought a new Nitro RC for my son, its a HBX wildfire, but I'm wondering if there are any good?
The reason I ask is cause for a similar price I have an option for buy a secondhand FTX Frenzy with an Asmann LCD controller. Would it be better to get the later, or is the HBX ok?

It is an ok car. Be patient with the tuning and do a good break in and it be a good first nitro. Shaun

I'm not familiar with either brand. Id probably just keep the one you already have until your ready to step up to a better quality hobby grade RC like Losi, HPI, Traxxas, Asociated, OFNA, etc.

If you want a low cost but decent quality multiple kit LCD radio for your RC look at getting a Flysky GT3B or GT3C. The B can be had off of eBay for about $43 and teh C is only about $10 more.

Yes, the auto correct always changes that on me.

Hello Al,

I was just wondering, I've recently bought a new Nitro RC for my son, its a HBX wildfire, but I'm wondering if there are any good?
The reason I ask is cause for a similar price I have an option for buy a secondhand FTX Frenzy with an Asmann LCD controller. Would it be better to get the later, or is the HBX ok?
Why just Al?
Other members might have some info for you.

Back