Best 1/10th scale rwd drift roller?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say at that price range the Tamiya TT02. But considering you need to spend $300 on upgrades just to make it a halfway decent RC, I would look at a Kyosho Fazer. Use the coupon codes on Tower to get it closer to your budget.

Both options I have in mind are a little over budget, but they are both reliable and are dedicated to high-performance drifting. The Yokomo YD-2 Series and MST RMX 2.0 are both excellent platforms.

Both options I have in mind are a little over budget, but they are both reliable and are dedicated to high-performance drifting. The Yokomo YD-2 Series and MST RMX 2.0 are both excellent platforms.
Oh, I see he said roller. That changes things a bit.

Check out that turn angle!
I have a Yokomo clone that i bought a long time ago (back when I couldnt afford an actual Yokomo kit lol) that I never got around to building. I need to build that sucker. Its 4WD though. a 2WD would be fun also

I have a Yokomo clone that i bought a long time ago (back when I couldnt afford an actual Yokomo kit lol) that I never got around to building. I need to build that sucker. Its 4WD though. a 2WD would be fun also
Never been much into drift racing because it reminds me of figure skating. There is no finish line and you win based on a group of people that can't do it saying you did a good job. But it looks like a whole lot of fun if you have the right driving surface.

Never been much into drift racing because it reminds me of figure skating. There is no finish line and you win based on a group of people that can't do it saying you did a good job. But it looks like a whole lot of fun if you have the right driving surface.
I dont care about racing. i just think it would be fun to set up obstacles in the garage and drift around them :)

Maybe one day Ill be as bada$$ as Drift 44 on youtube :)

I dont care about racing. i just think it would be fun to set up obstacles in the garage and drift around them :)

Maybe one day Ill be as bada$$ as Drift 44 on youtube :)
You definitely got the car for it!

Back