Best 1/10th eletric

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeabajuice

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What is the best 1/10 brushless short course truck, 1/10th brushless buggy, and 1/10th brushless monster truck?
What I pretty much want to do is get a vehicle for every car class. I was thinking the b4.1, and the sc10rs
P.S- Less than 300 dollars please.

Last edited:
Well, I can vouch for the SC10 RS. I just picked one up and love it. At less than 300 bucks the other two catagories are gonna be hard to fill.

Xxx-scb short course buggy covers two of your wants for one price. I love mine, only $250 but you'll probably want to drop a BL in it asap.

What is the best 1/10 brushless short course truck, 1/10th brushless buggy, and 1/10th brushless monster truck?
What I pretty much want to do is get a vehicle for every car class. I was thinking the b4.1, and the sc10rs
P.S- Less than 300 dollars please.

Brushless MT for under $300 isnt gonna happen, unless its a hug POS.

1/10 buggy, not sure which is the best but its also kinda of the same situation unless your wanting 2wd.

Short course, the Slash is probably the most durable rc ever made. The 4wd version is also very very durable.

$300 isn't going to get much of anything in the 1/10th scale brushless arena as has been said by the others.

Back