Been Away For a Bit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPIguy

Durability Tester
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
I've been in the process of moving, did I miss anything good? I found a nice house to rent, older house, but in good shape, and out in the country too. Closest neighbor is the owners and they don't live here, just visit a few weekends a year, next closest is about 1/8 mile away. :D I now have room to do this in the driveway also, not sure if that's a good thing or not.

ScreenShot2012-09-30at60326PM-1.jpg

Congrats on the new place bro!

While I don't hate living in "town" I certainly do miss the country life. How's everything else been for ya bud?

Thanks guys. Things have been pretty good Woodie, just really busy between work and the move, so not a lot of surfing time lately. I gotta dig out the MERV too, makes it much easier to get in some playtime now that I don't have to go anywhere to do so.

Looks like a sweet place to play with RC's

Sent from my Samsung Admire

woodie was miss treating rolex. but that is normal.

Also Rolex still hasnt let his savy engine get over room temperature.

What a creepy lookin area, reminds me of some fever cabin or wrong turn bits :hehe: kidding.

Didnt see the heli for like 3 minutes haha. Welcome back my HPI brotha :D

Damn i didnt see it until you just mentioned it and i went back and looked again.

Thanks again guys, gonna get the MERV out as soon as everything dries up.

What a creepy lookin area, reminds me of some fever cabin or wrong turn bits :hehe: kidding.

Didnt see the heli for like 3 minutes haha. Welcome back my HPI brotha :D

That's what the car load of teenagers that were lost last night said. :D Yeah my flying skills are a bit off, and the GoPro makes everything look further out anyway. Need to film today with the regular cam and compare the difference now that I can fly every day. Thanks brother, I appreciate it!

Life tends to get in the way. I'm in the process of moving in with my girlfriend and selling my appartment.

I've been away from running RC's for close to a year now. I still miss it a little, which is why I still pop up once in a while. But I wouldn't trade what I have now for anything. Happy to not be single anymore.

---------- Post added at 6:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:20 PM ----------

Life tends to get in the way. I'm in the process of moving in with my girlfriend and selling my appartment.

I've been away from running RC's for close to a year now. I still miss it a little, which is why I still pop up once in a while. But I wouldn't trade what I have now for anything. Happy to not be single anymore.

Ha ha, yeah I was gone for a few days believe it or not. Thanks guys!!

Congrats Bart, that's very cool!

---------- Post added at 6:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:20 PM ----------

I'm just the opposite I'm quite happy to be single again. Got tired of her always nagging me about how and what i spent my money on. So I rolled her butt out the door.

I'm just the opposite I'm quite happy to be single again. Got tired of her always nagging me about how and what i spent my money on. So I rolled her butt out the door.

Thankfully mine's not a nagger. If anything, I'm the nagger. :)

I've been given a carte blanche on setting up all my gadgets, so I can't complain there. Computer corner has just been setup.

looks like a great place to live and play !! congrats !

Back