Beast Mode! (1:1 crawler)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sweet. He's always got a cool rig.

Damn! That thing is just pure power, hit the gas as hard as possible and it will go wherever the hell you want it too. Thats gotta be the coolest buggy I've ever seen.

After Watching that , I think My life is complete now.

Well, I am DONE! Half a box of tissues and a couple replays and well, I am satisfied, what do I owe ya? :hehe:

Only two words can describe this; Total Badassness

---------- Post added at 4:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:18 PM ----------

After Watching that , I think My life is complete now.

ROFL!! +1 TO THAT!:hehe:

I can't even post my initial reaction, as I'll be banned under the enough with the cursing thread. :hehe:

That's just amazing, talk about an E ticket ride. I love all the people standing around as it whizzes basketball sized rocks around at roughly the speed of pain.

I wonder what it would cost (if it's even possible) to build an RC buggy that powerful and with that bomb proof of a drivetrain? $2K maybe?

Like nothing I've EVER seen.
Totally sick machine with a totally insane driver. :first_place:

If the clip lasted an hour I would have watched the whole thing.

I think i would be satisfied with a 10 minute ride in that beast!!

That's pretty sick.

But... you guys read any of the comments? This guy is getting hated on BIGTIME for some pretty lame reasons. At the end of the day I find it quite entertaining. I personally would wear a full helmet and faceshield though.

I read some of the comments. He does kinda defeat the crawling purpose (although its more of a hill climbing buggy and hauling ass buggy) by being full throttle the entire time and I can see it messing up some trails but its got to be nearly impossible to not stuff your foot it something that runs like that lol.

I posted it on a moto forum, and one of the first responses was "what a dangerous idiot". For any of you unfamiliar with the moto world, it's full of dangerous idiots. I really started to rip into the guy, but, I choose to just laugh at him, idiot. :hehe:

Atleast he has a full cage.

I think most of the bashing comes from jealousy, I'm jealous as H.E. double hockey sticks (read the cursing post today as well):D, but I'm not gonna bash the guy, he has a wicked toy to play with and everyone that bashes on him knows they will never own one. Personally I LOVE IT!!

I assume those areas are pretty much created for what they are doing. I say they because watching a little closer it becomes obvious he's not the only guy there with a rig like that.

Yeah. The title is wrong. That ain't crawling. It's beating the f**ing Earth into submission. LOL!!!

Back